Tubeless Kite forum
Bienvenue chez vous sur TLK
Enregistrez vous "vite fait" et profitez de toutes les options du forum pour rejoindre l'espace du kite alternatif

Virez la fenêtre si elle vous gêne et restez un visiteur bienvenu !

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Tubeless Kite forum
Bienvenue chez vous sur TLK
Enregistrez vous "vite fait" et profitez de toutes les options du forum pour rejoindre l'espace du kite alternatif

Virez la fenêtre si elle vous gêne et restez un visiteur bienvenu !
Tubeless Kite forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Nouvelle gamme Ozone

3 participants

Nouvelle gamme Ozone Empty Nouvelle gamme Ozone

Message  tatahi Mar 19 Aoû 2008 - 11:34

Access XC 09
Frenzy FYX
Manta 09

http://appozone.com/showthread.php?p=15358

On vous promet chez Ozone , une Manta légère ,avec un rayon de rotation plus fermé ,des ouvertures de drainage (comme sur les FS ? ) ,un sac technique sur la Access ,et cerise sur le gâteau ,un harnais access XC avec un spreader bar + crochet optionnel ,vous pourrez l'utiliser avec tous les types de chicken , c'était un problème avec les anciens chickens FS qu'il fallait défaire et refaire pour rentrer dans l'anneau d'accroche du harnais ,mais avec les nouvelles barres FS qui possèdent une sécu extrêmement facile à réarmer ,ça marchera aussi bien avec l'anneau (beaucoup plus léger )
Ce harnais est pour moi le meilleur compromis confort, grande légèreté et prix (il était à 65 euros l'an dernier )
tatahi
tatahi
Admin

Poids : 68

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Nouvelle gamme Ozone Empty Re: Nouvelle gamme Ozone

Message  havana Ven 29 Aoû 2008 - 11:17

tatahi a écrit:Ce harnais est pour moi le meilleur compromis confort, grande légèreté et prix (il était à 65 euros l'an dernier )
+1 !
Autant sur l'eau , j'utilise un warrior mystic, mais en powerkite ce harnais est un pur plaisir ! on le sens pas du tout! on reste vraiment libre de tout mouvement (surtout quand on veut chausser son snow) ! il ne sert pas le bide ! et dans les sauts, c'est vraiment l'idéal !!
bref je suis plus que convaincu !! Very Happy
havana
havana
Poëte de la suspente
Poëte de la suspente

http://www.elsasskiting.fr

Message  tatahi Sam 30 Aoû 2008 - 12:36

Les news d'Ozone:
(Au passage un petit mot pas trés gentil pour le Tom, on n'aime pas .)

Ozones 09 depower range.

Hi guys, some very exciting news, we just got back from 5 days playing with the new range of depower foils from Ozone and although we always get excited when new kites get released, this year is very very different.

We headed for our secret stomping ground in England and set about inspecting the kites, the first thing that is quite apparent about the Frenzy FYX is how high aspect it is, this kite looks more like the Manta than a Frenzy and this would show in the next few days of testing!

Nouvelle gamme Ozone AugBH_80

1st out of the bag on the beach was the 9mtr Frenzy FYX, running out the lines and taking our 1st look at the new bar and control system and line trimmers, its easy to see why Ozone have taken a patent out on it. also including simple but ingenious additions, modifying simple things found on other bars but making them a lot stronger,(in fact each bar is now load tested by ozone) bar end elastics that retract into the bar ends, to the all new safety release, it not only works, but works amazingingly well, when the “Top Hat” is released the lines no longer shoot all the way towards the kite, but stop within reach just beyond the landing strap making it so easy to relock and reload. We were a little concerned that this may not be enough to kill the power in the kite, but it does, instantly killing the power and letting the canopy drop to the ground upon release.

Nouvelle gamme Ozone AugBH_53

OK the important part, how does the kite perform?

In the light winds we 1st played with the 9mtr, team member mikee was out on his 10mtr Manta, the low end grunt of the Fyx was quite apparent and easily had the upper hand. The speed of this kite is fricking crazy, this ain't no refined and updated frenzy, it's been bloody reinvented!!

I left frenzy's 2 seasons ago when I discovered Manta's and as I found them more suited for the freestyle, freeriding I do, but how things can change in 2 seasons. This thing is loop crazy, jumping my buggy high into the air I found I was redirecting as normal and before I knew it, it was looping bringing me down with ease, float and speed,

You can really tell that Robbie has been working damn hard on the fyx for the last season. In all honesty I was gutted that the “vision” never appeared from the Ozone camp as I was seeking a foil that would not only have the speed needed but the stability also required for turbulent winds, but after flying this latest generation of frenzy's I now understand why Ozone dropped the Vision and designer as it had too many problems to overcome and Robbie's time was best spent in developing the new frenzy than trying to cure his understudy's problems, there's only so much time that can be wasted, after all time is money, and 2 years is a lot of time and money!

Its great to see Robbie is back at full speed on his designs again creating his masterpieces for us all to enjoy.

The canopy, tips and ride of this kite are rock solid, no tip tucks, even in lighter winds when the cell pressure wasn't 100%, it remained solid, The frenzy was always the standard setter in depower foils and the bar has just been raised beyond competitors reaches, its going to take a long time for anything to come remotely close!! Sizes tested were the 7, 9 and 11mtr and all were equally as fast and far out performed anything Robbie has given us in the past.

Nouvelle gamme Ozone AugBH_71

We also had chance to test ride the new improved Manta II, and this was also a bonus, I remember back to an earlier time when Robbie and Chasta had been developing the kite that they had reached a happy medium in the bridle settings, offering, at the time, the best of stability against the speed of the kite, well it's clear to see that the standard has also been raised here. It appears, and I may be wrong, that they are hoping that as much as the standard of kites has been raised, so has the flying ability of the riders using the kite. Its so so much faster than last seasons and I would say that the 12mtr we had to play with is just as fast if not faster than my current 10mtr.

The stability and flying characteristics of the kite has not been compromised in any way or form, it's still the kite I've loved from the 1st time I flew one but the pop and float has been increased so if your thinking nothings been changed because the name hasn't, well your very much mistaken.

Nouvelle gamme Ozone AugBH_68_2

both the FYX & Manta feature the new control system and funky new colour schemes, and we are loving the new militant olive scheme, The biggest problem with the new range, and its a major issue, is which one to go for, Frenzy or Manta?? The only thing to do is get ready for their release then book a test fly from your local Ozone dealer and see what suits your flying style and demands.

All kites now sport the new 54cm bar.

One things for sure, you'll be beaming with joy and laughter at the performance Robbie has layed before us, Now I need my quiver and I need it fast there's much fun to be had.

Appo

Photos by Mikee

Si quelqu'un veut résumer les points importants et traduire .... study
tatahi
tatahi
Admin

Message  sebastieng63 Sam 30 Aoû 2008 - 23:54

ya un truc que je pige pas ,sur la manta qui est en photos c est la meme que la 2008 donc manta2 ,erreur pour 2009 ou c est la meme?
mouarf
sebastieng63
sebastieng63
No pump guru
No pump guru

Poids : 0

Message  tatahi Dim 31 Aoû 2008 - 0:10

Elle s'appelle toujours Manta II , mais elle est bien mieux ! jocolor
Donc elle tourne mieux , a plus de hang time et de pop .
tatahi
tatahi
Admin

Message  sebastieng63 Dim 31 Aoû 2008 - 14:29

tatahi a écrit:Elle s'appelle toujours Manta II , mais elle est bien mieux ! jocolor
Donc elle tourne mieux , a plus de hang time et de pop .
mouarf a tester merci
donner le meme nom je trouve ca pas terrible
sebastieng63
sebastieng63
No pump guru
No pump guru

Poids : 0

Message  tatahi Dim 31 Aoû 2008 - 19:20

Ouais , et puis d'abord , le vert olive "militant" dont ils parlent ,c'est pas un peu l'idée de TB avec ses ailes de speed "camouf" , non mais desfois ; Pirrrates !
tatahi
tatahi
Admin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé